Return & Refund Policy
In the rare case that you do not love your Ekaiba products, here is our policy on returns:
- Products that are eligible for return, can be returned within 14 days of receiving the merchandise.
- Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are "Final Sale." It is indicated in the product description whether an item is a Final Sale or Eligible for Return.
- Ekaiba team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will arrange for a return pick up at an agreed upon time.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the order number. You must email us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Upon authorization of returns, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund. You could choose to get a full refund in the form of a product exchange of similar value or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
- Mode of refund will be the same that you had used to placed the order. Example - If you used your credit card/debit card, we will transfer the amount back to your credit card/debit card.
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We accept cancellations within 48 hours of an order being placed.
2. We will not be able to cancel the order once it is dispatched from our warehouse for shipping.